To minimse misunderstandings and to maintain a polite and professional atmosphere we have a set of Forum Rules to govern and control the manner in which the forum is used by all.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate minki&me community standards.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor’s products we do not allow advertising of similar products.
- No Trolling
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system
Although the administrators and moderators of The minki&me Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the minki&me.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of The minki&me Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.